Saturday, May 19, 2012

THINGS and people THAT I DO NOT ENJOY. (aka, a terribly random, spur-of-the-moment list, just because I can. in no particular order, mind you.)

Swiss cheese. Cottage cheese. Literature class. The fact that co-op will be ending soon. Death. Cancer. Blow-drying my hair. Whining. Pouting. Country music. Hillbilly bluegrass. Adventure Time. Spongebob. Cursing. Green peas. Chicken. Chickens. Arachnids. Long car trips. Biology. When we are all out of straws. President Barack Hussein Obama. Slow web browsers. Big Time Rush. Insomnia. Gale Hawthorne. Fighting. Failing. Emperor Palpatine. Entrails. Roadkill. When an 18-wheeler decides to get right behind me whilst I am driving. Drake. Drugs. Chamomile tea. Cleaning. Corn on the cob. Barbecue pizza. Being out of the Twitter club. Bologna. Required reading. Acne. Pedialite. Pollo. Some people. Mildew. Scary movies. Ghost stories. Centipedes. Bugs when they are inside. Watching sports on television. People who annoy me. Fred's. Fred. TICKS. Mosquitoes. Losing. Black coffee. Plain oatmeal. Pigs. Cows. Being out of shape. When I can't recall something super simple. Schoolwork. Princess Peach. Princess Buttercup. Basically all princesses. Poodles. Viva Pinata. Swimming races. Blisters from roller skating. When my animals die. Milk chocolate. Apples. Oranges. Greek food. Rude people. Unpleasant odors. Homemade Chinese food. Vultures. Most Tim Burton films. When some super tall person sits in front of me at the movies. Waiting in line. Public restrooms. Dirty restaurants. Wearing socks that match. Scratchy violin music. Cliques. Cliche things used in cliche ways. Wearing contacts. Falling down. Basketball. Sneezing. So much more. So much more.

2 comments:

  1. Another comment due. For sure, you understand. Of course. More areas of difference in this one. But understandable. And yet another referencable list. Kudos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand. Yes. Differentiality. It's here. As long as it is understandable. I do enjoy when I say things that are understandable. And yes. Feel free to use it as reference for what have you. KUDOS I SAY.

      Delete